Expressions of interest are being taken for Visual Arts teachers who are interested in developing digital learning resources for Stage 6 Visual Arts inspired
by the Kaldor Public Art Projects archive.
Expressions of Interest due Friday 6 September, 2019.
This opportunity includes
- A two day workshop on Friday 22 - Saturday 23 November, 2019 at Sydney College of the Arts Rozelle
- Behind the scenes access to the physical Kaldor Public Art Projects archives
- Testing and evaluating the new digitised Kaldor archives
- Research of archival material to inform case studies for Stage 6 Visual Arts
- Collaborating with the education team at Kaldor Public Art Projects and industry professionals
Following the two day intensive workshop teachers will be asked to continue to work in groups remotely to solidify their research into a final case study
Successful Department of Education teachers may be eligible for financial assistance to support their participation from Kaldor Public Art Projects and
teacher relief payment for one day from The Arts Unit to support participation
Photograph: Participants taking part in the All Schools Should be Art Schools workshop, 2018
Image credit: Anna Kucera