If you have recently graduated or are currently studying Fine Arts, Arts Administration, Curatorial Studies (or related field), an internship with us is a great way to get hands on experience working on major contemporary art projects.
The position available is to assist our Program Manager, and we require the successful applicant to begin as soon as possible, so get your applications in quick!
- Working closely with our Program Manager to support the development of a major new publication
- Completed or currently studying a Degree in Fine Arts, Art Administration, (or related field)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience with art writing and ideally publishing
- Highly computer literate
- Available November 2014 – August 2015. You will need to work in our office at least one day per week, with flexibility to work 2-3 days at key times
- Have your own laptop
How to apply:
Please email your application to Sophie Forbat Sophie@kaldorartprojects.org.au as soon as possible.
- A cover letter addressing:
Why you are interested in the internship and what you hope to gain from the experience
How you fulfill the key requirements
Availability (i.e. start and end date, how many days per week, and which days of week available, etc)
- A current resume/curriculum vitae of your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.