Kaldor Public Art Projects is seeking a new intern to join our team.
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
If you have recently graduated or are currently studying Fine Arts, Arts Administration, Curatorial Studies (or related field), an internship with us is a great way to get hands on experience working on major contemporary art projects.
The position available is to assist our Program Manager, and we require the successful applicant to begin as soon as possible, so get your applications in quick!
- Working closely with our Program Manager
- Venue and project research
- Research assistance for curatorial development and fundraising
- Assistance with proposals and grant writing
- Completed or currently studying a Degree in Fine Arts, Art Administration, (or related field)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly computer literate
- Available at least one day per week, with flexibility to work more days as various projects approach
- Have your own laptop
How to apply:
Please email your application to Sophie Forbat Sophie@kaldorartprojects.org.au as soon as possible.
A covering letter addressing
- Why you are interested in the internship and what you hope to gain from the experience
- How you fulfill the key requirements
- Availability (i.e. start and end date, how many days per week, and which days of week available, etc)
A current resume/curriculum vitae of your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.