Kaldor Public Art Projects is seeking a new intern to join our Education and Public programs team.
If you have recently graduated or are currently studying Fine Arts, Arts Administration, Curatorial Studies (or related field), an internship with us is a great way to get hands on experience working on major contemporary art projects.
The position available is to assist our Education and Public Programs Manager as we work towards Project 28 (launching in Jan 2014) & Project 29 (launching in Feb 2014) and is a volunteer position.
- - Working closely with our Education and Public Programs Manager
- - Assisting with the development implementation of public and education programs including talks, workshops and children's programs
- - Assisting with the research and development of education kits and activity sheets
- - Assisting with the running of education and public programs during the projects
- - Completed or currently studying Art Education (or related field)
- - Excellent organisational skills
- - Keen eye for detail
- - Comfortable working with people from a range of demographics including children
- - Excellent written communication skills
- - Computer literate
- - Available at least one day per week, with flexibility to work more days as the project approaches
- - Have your own laptop
How to apply:
Please email your application to Sue Saxon email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 16 October 2013.
- - A covering letter addressing:
- Why you are interested in the internship and what you hope to gain from the experience
- How you fulfill the key requirements
- Availability (i.e. start and end date, how many days per week, and which days of week available, etc)
- - A current resume/curriculum vitae of your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.