Kaldor Public Art Projects is seeking a new intern to join our Curatorial and Communications team.
If you have recently graduated or are currently studying Fine Arts, Arts Administration, Curatorial Studies (or related field), an internship with us is a great way to get hands on experience working on major contemporary art projects.
The position available is to assist our Curatorial and Communications Coordinator as we work towards Project 28 (launching in Jan 2014) & Project 29 (launching in Feb 2014) and is a volunteer position.
- - Working closely with our Curatorial and Communications Coordinator
- - Assisting with the development implementation of social media strategies
- - Developing blog posts in the lead up to and during the projects
- - Assisting with the development of promotional and marketing material (both printed and online)
- - Project research
- - Completed or currently studying a Degree in Fine Arts, Art Administration, (or related field)
- - Excellent organisational skills
- - Keen eye for detail
- - Comfortable working across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- - Excellent written communication skills
- - Highly computer literate
- - Available at least one day per week, with flexibility to work more days as the project approaches
- - Have your own laptop
How to apply:
Please email your application to Emma Pike email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 9th October 2013.
- - A covering letter addressing:
- Why you are interested in the internship and what you hope to gain from the experience
- How you fulfill the key requirements
- Availability (i.e. start and end date, how many days per week, and which days of week available, etc)
- - A current resume/curriculum vitae of your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.