If you’ve recently graduated or are nearing the end of an Arts Education, Curatorial Studies or Fine Arts degree, an internship with Kaldor Projects is a great way to get hands-on experience working on major contemporary art projects.
We are offering a new opportunity for an intern to join the Education and Public Program team in preparation for and during Project 30 Marina Abramović: In Residence (24 June to 5 July 2015 at Pier 2/3).
* Working closely with KPAP Education and Public Programs Manager assisting in the development and implementation of multiple public and education programs including talks, symposia and film programs.
* Assisting with the preparation and presentation of education and public programs during the projects
* Degree in Art Education, Curatorial Studies, Fine Arts or equivalent
* Experience in programming or coordinating for arts events
* Demonstrated interest in education and public programs relating to contemporary art or performance
* Excellent organisational and research skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Computer literacy, including database and design skills
* High levels of initiative, reliability and attention to detail
* Comfortable working with people from a range of demographics including young adults
* Available two days per week immediately, with flexibility to increase days in the lead up and during the Project
* BYO laptop
How to apply:
Email your application to Sue Saxon, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Wednesday 15 April 2015.
- A cover letter addressing:
Why you’re interested in the internship and what you hope to gain from the experience
How you fulfill the key requirements
Availability (i.e. start and end dates, how many days per week, and which days of the week you’re available, etc)
- A current resume/curriculum vitae of your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.